Lead IOS Developer
Due to on-going expansion of the Mobile Development Team, we are currently on the look-out for an experienced IOS Developer, to play a key role in the development and enhancement of our core IOS applications, alongside mentoring and inspiring other Developers through your dedication, technical ability and creativity.
At Intercept IP, we offer a unique working life. Join us and you’ll get the chance to take on exciting projects for an impressive list of clients, as well as helping with the development of our own in-house digital products.
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in cutting edge R&D initiatives, attend events on behalf of the company, and take part in training programmes designed to help you learn and grow, whatever stage of your career you’re at.
We’re an eclectic and welcoming bunch, and we enjoy spending time together both in and outside of office hours through regular social events and our weekly breakfast club. We allow each one of our employees to dedicate a percentage of their time to R&D activity, and we provide a supportive and flexible working environment for our team of the brightest and best developers, testers, business analysts and project managers.
- To work as part of a wider team of IOS and Android Developers
- Implementing new features and maintaining apps
- Working closely with other developers, test engineers, business analysts and designers
- Maintaining the quality of the codebase / Code Reviews
- Implementing new features
- Unit Testing
- Providing guidance and mentoring of junior colleagues
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant technologies in Mobile Development
- Swift / Objective C
- Git or similar (Source Control)
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Bright, Curious, Interested & Enthusiastic
- Experience of developing in house CocoaPods or similar
- Integration with Bluetooth devices
- iOS location services
If you are keen on registering your interest for this role, please send a copy of your most up-to-date CV and a brief explanation to why you think you would be a good fit for our business to; Matt.Bailey@interceptip.com