Here at Intercept IP, due to further growth across our business, welcome the opportunity for a Talented, Skilled and equally Inquisitive Software Developer to join our team.
Here in Huddersfield, we offer a unique working life. Join us and you’ll get the chance to take on exciting projects for an impressive list of clients, as well as helping with the development of our own in-house digital products. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in cutting edge R&D initiatives, attend events on behalf of the company, and take part in training programmes designed to help you learn and grow, whatever stage of your career you’re at.
We’re an eclectic and welcoming bunch, and we enjoy spending time together both in and outside of office hours through regular social events and our weekly breakfast club. We allow each one of our employees to dedicate a percentage of their time to R&D activity, and we provide a supportive and flexible working environment for our team of the brightest and best developers, testers, business analysts and project managers.
- Writing code to enable the system to meet acceptance criteria on user stories
- Ensuring that adequate testing is complete in code to know that the code works
- Checking the quality of others code through participating in peer review pull requests
- Participating and contributing to solution design workshops to ensure good architecture patterns are applied to features
- Bug fault diagnostics leading to the production of workarounds and fixes
- Advancing the technology stack used by Intercept IP to increase the performance of developers and systems
Requirements – Essential
- C# .NET
- API Development
- Que Based Systems
- Strong Solid Design Principles
- Good Analysis Skills
- Good Knowledge & Application of Testing Principles
- Databases: MySQL / SQL Server (2012-2016)
Requirements – Desirable
- .NET Core
- Node JS
- AWS Native Technologies
If you are keen on registering your interest for this role, please send a copy of your most up-to-date CV and a brief explanation to why you think you would be a good fit for our business to; Matt.Bailey@interceptip.com